Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pollution-free Sightseeing in Rhode Island

We took a biking tour of Newport Beach (the one with all the big famous mansions). The kids slept most of the time, it was only slightly warm, and the ocean was crystal blue. I thought we were going to be on a sidewalk bike path the whole way, so my kids aren't wearing helmets. Please don't turn me in. (photos courtesy of my dad)
Calvin has almost escaped in the above photo.

This one's for you, Lance

Serenity Now!

We all liked this house.

My other cohorts (minus Chris)

We were a little worried that she couldn't breath so I repositioned her head after this shot.

4 comments:

Lee Family said...

I'm loving these posts! The lighthouse picture is so beautiful. I want to go there.

The bike ride in Newport looks so fun. Classic picture of Bryn.

Karen said...

I'm so jealous I almost didn't make a comment just to spite you...but then I realized you wouldn't care. Boo hoo...we want to play too!

Melanie said...

Bike trailers are the best! (except when your child suffocates in them)

Joe and Joanne said...

Okay, BEAUTIFUL! I have never been to R.I. (and to think - it's not far away at all)! Will definately need to go. Wow on the rock climbing! Peter's back must be getting better!