Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Birthday Wishes on video

I picked up a new firewire cable this month and I've spent a lot of time the last couple of weeks making movies. I'm trying to decide which video webhost I like better... YouTube or Google Video.

Anyway, happy birthday Greg (Peter's dad) and Mom!


7 comments:

rebecca said...

Those are both great videos, Cami! How FUN!

Joe and Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Z said...

I watched both of these movies like five times and that's actually not a lie. Bryn and Calvin are movie stars.

Z said...

That last comment was actually made by Karen...not so much Zack.

Laura said...

WHY ARE YOU POSING AS ZACK??? This is very confusing for me.

Laura said...

One of my favorite aspects of these videos is that Calvin is just utterly delighted to be part of the production.

Sweeney Household said...

You do great movies! I need some more skills in that area. I love the actors and the dancing. Calvin definitely speaks Megan's language. I also enjoy watching how Calvin copies Bryn - cute!