We use to get these all the time 2 houses ago, and not just in the basement. I consider myself a pretty tolerant person when it comes to our exoskeletoned cohabitants on this earth, but these centipedes cross the line. This one was the size of my pinky, and faster than Flash Gordon.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Unwelcome intruder in my basement
So not welcome.
We use to get these all the time 2 houses ago, and not just in the basement. I consider myself a pretty tolerant person when it comes to our exoskeletoned cohabitants on this earth, but these centipedes cross the line. This one was the size of my pinky, and faster than Flash Gordon.
We use to get these all the time 2 houses ago, and not just in the basement. I consider myself a pretty tolerant person when it comes to our exoskeletoned cohabitants on this earth, but these centipedes cross the line. This one was the size of my pinky, and faster than Flash Gordon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Where was that pictures taken?
Our basement, right before I smashed it.
One thing I like about you is that you take pictures of spiders, centipedes, etc. before separating their spirits from their early dwellings. I don't get histerical about creepy crawlers either, but those leggy things that decorate New England are rather disturbing.
Ha ha... Joanne, I found two or three of those bugs in our basement on Rindge. Before you had cleaned it out, of course.
That's nothing. We have geckos and cockroaches.
Post a Comment