Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Playing with PS CS2 (photoshop)

8 comments:

Diana said...

Those are adorable pages! We have photoshop, but I only know how to resize pictures on it! I guess I should have Rob teach me a few things about it! And, I think we have an older version, so I'm not even sure if I could do what you did on it!

rebecca said...

Nice job! These pages are adorable.

Alicia said...

Good work, Cami! We've got Photoshop also. Maybe you can teach me a few tricks. I like playing around with it, but I think that it is a difficult program.

ellen said...

Looks like you're a digital scrapbooker. I have questions for you.

Amy said...

Wow! I'm impressed! The pages are cute and your kids are adorable.

Karen said...

Wow Cami...those are fantastic! I really like the checklist for Calvin. He's got things to do. You'll have to teach all that magic sometime. (photoshop and all)

Joe and Joanne said...

Wow - love what you can do with that photoshop! Great pics!

Watauga Relief Society said...

woot! i get my photoshop soon, i can't wait! if you are into dig. scrapping I have a ton of sights with freebies for you! and now you can make your own elements! Come scrap with us, just bring a laptop :)