Monday, January 28, 2008

Type test

78 words

Touch Typing

7 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

I ended up with 71 wpm. Great fun!

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh - I should add that's with "0" mistakes. :)

Diana said...

Hmm, the first time I took this test I got a 67, but I thought that wasn't totally accurate because I was very distracted with kids while trying to take it, so I retook it. I got a 68. So, I learned that I have officially adapted to multi-tasking with kids and do things pretty much the same, whether they are there bugging me or not. I don't know if this is a good thing or not, though!!

Dave from Boston said...

39 correct words.

~~ Fingahz

ellen said...

85 wpm

Watauga Relief Society said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweeney Household said...

I tried really hard to beat my Cousin Ellen! Oh well, I came in at 81 wpm. My competitive side came through.