Recall (or be informed) that around the time Calvin was born, Bryn started having conversations with inanimate objects that were causing her frustration. A typical conversation went something like this:
The scene: Bryn tries unsuccessfully to pull her pants up after using the toilet
Bryn: [regular voice] Come up, come up you silly pants
Pants:[Bryn's demonic voice] But I don't wan't to come up. I thought I wanted to stay down.
These conversations with mute objects tapered off and eventually ceased. Or so we thought. The last week we've since a new incarnation: conversations with Calvin (who doesn't so much speak), and go something like this:
The scene: Bryn wants a toy that Calvin posesses and doesn't want to share
Bryn: [sugar sweet voice] Calvin, can you please share with me?
[Calvin says nothing, but clutches the toy and prepares to defend himself]
Calvin: [Bryn's demonic voice] Uh-uh, no-way, I'm going to keep it all to myself forever and ever.
[Bryn flees room sobbing]
It's pretty hard keep a straight face around such drama.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a funny girl! I wonder what her teenage years will be like!?
Post a Comment