When it's 80 degrees in the middle of October? Go to the beach, of course! We chose Wingaersheek as our destination for today, and besides the frigid water it could have been July.
You beach- and aquarium-goers suck! I got to school at 8:00 am and left at 8:00 pm and had no earthly idea that it was so warm yesterday... I spent the day wearing two jackets because the air conditioner in my lab is set cold enough to kill most warm-blooded mammals.
I can't believe your weather is so great. One of the few good things about Okinawa is the weather but if Boston is having good weather too than I think I'm giving up. I want to come home!
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
7 comments:
We're enjoying the nice warm weather as well. We went to the NY Aquarium and are planning to go to the Bronx Zoo this Saturday if it is still warm!
You beach- and aquarium-goers suck! I got to school at 8:00 am and left at 8:00 pm and had no earthly idea that it was so warm yesterday... I spent the day wearing two jackets because the air conditioner in my lab is set cold enough to kill most warm-blooded mammals.
It snowed five inches in Denver last weekend. Rudest!
The picture of Calvin watching the football players is my favorite...so precious.
I can't believe your weather is so great. One of the few good things about Okinawa is the weather but if Boston is having good weather too than I think I'm giving up. I want to come home!
Post a Comment