Halloween photos (updated!) from Arena Farms taken by my good friend Carrie B.

The Calvin Smile

The nice witch Bryn (think
Kiki not
of the West
Astronaut Calvin version 2.0

The slideshow includes my Arena Farm photos, as well as some from our front balcony and the ward trunk-or-treat party (where Calvin added a rocket to his costume courtesy of some friends in the ward). Watch for Bryn's "spooky" pose.
Click here for the slide show.
6 comments:
I don't think they're bad pictures. I love the witch costume. Trust one of your children to be a smart astronaut for Halloween.
Bryn's spooky pose sure is spooky!
It was great to meet a friendly witch and such a young accomplished astronaunt!
WIitty girl...not the first astronaut in a diaper...ha ha ha!
now that we've discovered each other's blogs, we can see what is really going on with the kiddos. Love the Halloween costumes! Have I told you lately that we need to still come to see your house?!!!!
Post a Comment