Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"I've been up all night...

And I might sleep all day" -Counting Crows

Well, Bryn has the Croup again. It's been almost two years since she was last hospitalized for it, and I had hope that she had grown out of it. *sigh*
I found her steroids used to treat it down in a box in the basement but decided to chuck them because a) they were 2+ years old, and b) they had been in the kitchen during the fire and exposed to some amount of heat, and I didn't know if that could denature them. Better safe than sorry, I guess. Here's hoping you get more sleep than we will this week.

5 comments:

David and Catherine said...

Hi Jones family,
I got your comment and it was nice to hear from you. THings are going well up here. We bought a house and now understand why you lived at Home Depot. The kids are doing really well but Spencer is still convinced that Brynn lives downstairs and he gets upset when I don't let him go see her. I hope things are going well for you, although I read that Brynn has the croup. I hope she gets over it soon. The offer still stands, that you have a place to stay, if you ever make it up to Maine. Have a great fall!
CAtherine

Alicia said...

Bummer about the croup and good luck! Sarah only had it once, but I remember it as a miserable experience!

M & S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Page Family said...

Hope Bryn gets feeling better!

Joe and Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.