Nature/Intelligent Design/Evolution is so sneaky by giving them instincts that make them adorable to us so we don't throw them out with the trash or give them to the neighbor's cat to raise (every time I change her diaper the neighbor's cat comes and stares at us through the window-it's creepy).
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Saved by evolution
Nature/Intelligent Design/Evolution is so sneaky by giving them instincts that make them adorable to us so we don't throw them out with the trash or give them to the neighbor's cat to raise (every time I change her diaper the neighbor's cat comes and stares at us through the window-it's creepy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I know I've said it before, but I have to say it again . . .She is adorable! Evolution continues, and the things that were once endearing become a little . . . less so! I wish I felt adorable when I smiling and noticing all my squishy rolls! :-)
So true! They are lucky they are cute. Hey I gotta ask where did you get her hair bow? I'm looking for a turquoise flower. It is super cute.
I agree. The hair bow is excellent. I'm fairly certain that the only reason Eli still exists is because of evolution. Twenty seven rolls of toilet paper later...
she's very cute!
You should report that voyeuristic cat immediately.
Send the cat to Utah. We have a black stray that comes around and they could torment each other. While you're at it, you can also send Ivy to Utah. I don't mind all the little pukies and whinies. She's beautiful!
She is so darling! I can't believe how much she has grown!
You're doing a great thing for me by posting pictures of Ivy. I get more and more excited to have a girl when I look at these.
If you don't want her you can give her to me! :)
Post a Comment