Bit the dust today. No pictures for a while, except the ones I make on this here mac with a pretty awesome painting program and my mad mouse skillz. The good news is that I had just backed everything up. The better news is that as I was attempting to resuscitate its cold dead lifeless carcass, I just happened to turn the computer tower around and notice that it has a 2-year warranty (so we're covered with 50 days to spare) instead of the expired 1-year warranty like I thought. Therefore, HP is going to reincarnate the motherboard for free. [happy dance on its warm grave]
5 comments:
That's what we like to see--happy dances on warm graves. It looks like at least this once you did a few things right. Do we need to send flowers?
I love your pictures!
You guys seem to be having all sorts of electronical/mechanical problems! It's good that you backed everything up.
hardy har har. That happened to us a couple of years ago and do you know what I said to the geek squad at Best Buy? I said, "The mothership is dead." They all stared at me for a few moments and then proceeded to burst into fits of laughter. Then Zack said, "Motherboard Karen. Motherboard." Right.
Doesn't it seem like everything always breaks down at once! I'm sorry about all your mechanical misfortunes of late, but I have to say, when your mother board is fixed I will miss your Mac Paint visuals. They're very good.
Post a Comment