Monday, June 1, 2009

Ready for action


Food Construction, Railroad Building, Demolition...here he comes! Thanks Kim and Darin and family and everybody that made this apron possible.

7 comments:

David said...

Calvin, you are one handsome dude! That apron is way cute! My complitments to all who made this shot possible!

rebecca said...

Awesome apron!

Kimberly said...

Yeah! I'm glad he likes it! Matthew and Jacob love theirs, too. We'll have to get them together for some messy apron fun!

Karen said...

Ummmm...I had nothing to do with this apron. Can I still be family?...because I like it a lot. His haircut is stylin' as well.

Joe and Joanne said...

I love that look - Hilarious! The apron is so great! Put him to work right away...

Jill said...

Kim is the bomb with the aprons. I must commission her to make my boys one of these. They are obsessed with wearing aprons for some reason.

Laura said...

You're welcome. (Hey, I drove it ALL the way from Philly to Boston. Well, I slept while Tim drove it ALL the way...)