Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Done and doner
We had a very enjoyable preschool experience this year reminiscent of the old one-room classrooms of yore when all the age groups met together. It worked out remarkably well; the younger kids acted more maturely because they were with the older kids, and the older kids developed healthy self-esteems because they were with the younger kids. I liked the running-with-the-pack atmosphere. After some remarks by the teachers, the kids each said a few choice words about what they thought about preschool, and then we had snacks. A lovely end to a lovely year.

Helga dons her cap (she asked for this hairdo by referencing a witch on one of her halloween t-shirts)
totally the top guy in school
Love that face

the traditional eating of the cap

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What did they say they learned?
I really, really, really like the picture of Bryn with her serious face. I kind-of want a copy. Also, a big congrats to those two kiddos. Preschool is a lot of hard work.
:) Love it!
I wish my graduation caps were edible. That would have made them more useful after-the-fact then they were (i.e. worth the money).
Miss B and Mr C are adorable by the way. I love the faces they made for the camera, and B's hair is beautiful!
Congratulations to the graduates! Those caps are so great --- a lot of creativity between you and the other professors of preschool. :)
Post a Comment