She looks just like her grandmother did. Oh wait, she looks nothing like her grandmother did. Grandma had lots of blonde hair. But she is beautifully lovely. I'm glad there are pictures to share since we are soooo far away.
How old is this adorable baby? She's going to be half grown by the time we get to see her--in July! It looks like you got over the computer problems. Congrats! -- Mom
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
12 comments:
Oh my goodness. She is absolutely adorable! I just want to squeeze her and kiss her cheeks! Love that smile!
So... I think she is one of the most photogenic Dickeys ever. Not that your other kids (ahem..) aren't... I love her smile.
Look at that cute smile!
I can't deny it. I want to squish her. She's about the cutest thing ever.
How adorable!! She is such a keeper. You can tell she is a happy camper.
So cute!
She's such a sweet little thing... She always looks so happy!
I'm with Kim, I want to kiss her chubby little cheeks. Oh so dang cute!!!!
She looks just like her grandmother did. Oh wait, she looks nothing like her grandmother did. Grandma had lots of blonde hair. But she is beautifully lovely. I'm glad there are pictures to share since we are soooo far away.
What color are her eyes?
Said Tim: That smile looks a bit mischievous.
How old is this adorable baby? She's going to be half grown by the time we get to see her--in July! It looks like you got over the computer problems. Congrats!
--
Mom
Post a Comment