Sometimes I feel bad that I haven't built elaborate play structures or three-wheeled sailing contraptions for my kids, but then I watch them playing with an empty storage bin for hours at a time and I realize that maybe they'll be okay without all that jazz for a little while longer.
They were also delighted by the Windows Media Player Visualizations to Peter and the Wolf for at least 20 minutes.
5 comments:
Those visualizations (and screen savers) can be pretty hypnotizing. Especially when you don't like your job that much...
Theo sees those and shouts 'trucks' - expecting one to just spring forth...
It is amazing how much fun card board boxes and tubs can be.
Keep up the good work!
Jacob loved watching your video. He kept saying, "I like this place," about the visualizations. :-)
My neighbor got a refridgerator box once. It was the hit of the entire neighborhood for months until it met its demise. Who needs all those expensive toys?
It was totally like going down a path. Cami, I would not worry about your children having a hard time imagining up games for themselves. I think they are going to be just fine.
Post a Comment