Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Something is different: Day 1


Deep breath. Here we go.

9 comments:

Jill said...

May I wish you the best of luck Cami. You are about to embark on a very exciting, hair pulling, nail- biting adventure...potty training a boy! Good thing he's a smart boy!

Laura said...

I think I saw that shot already on an Abercrombie and Fitch ad.

Kimberly said...

Good luck to you all! Send me any tips you might have! :-)

David said...

Go Calvin! You can do it. I believe in you all!

Joe and Joanne said...

Big boy underwear! I'm sure he can do it - go Calvin!

Melanie said...

Way to go! We are so not even close to that point with Ethan. Maybe by kindergarten....sigh.

Nuculur said...

Time to stock up on Old Navy $0.23 swimsuit "underwear"...

Unknown said...

And? How's it going?

Ajax & Euripides said...

That is really cute.