Back in the days of yore, Bryn had an elaborate sticker chart that culminated in a 20-dollar "Gordon" train once is was completed. Calvin? He gets a chocolate chip (as in one per filled sticker chart). Oh the lot of the second child. But hey, it worked just the same.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I believe in chocolate chips! Go Calvin. You can do it! Oh the things we have to learn in this life!
Yup, the second child has it rough but once he hits the teen years, it will all pay off.
Also, I really relate to his t-shirt but it is much more funny on him.
I find that I too will work for chocolate chips.
I long for the days when a chocolate chip was enough for my kids!
Chocolate chips...Maybe I should advertise myself that way.
I love his shirt!
Does the third child have to fill up two sheets to get one chocolate chip? Or are there just no sheets or chocolate chips at all?
I can't believe it! I'm calling Family Services! The injustice!!!
chocolate chips are the great motivator in life! i will take them any day over a train :)
that t-shirt rocks.
I love that you can get Calvin to do stuff for a chocolate chip! Brilliant! I will have to remember this for future reference! I love his shirt too!
Hmm--I'd work for chocolate chips!
Post a Comment