Because I bet trying to catch a wave upon the sand is easier than trying to give this kid a haircut. And he's quite devious about it- he holds still up until you're just about to make the cut and then he turns his head faster than lightening so that you might cut a few eyelashes instead of the back of his hair.
And lets not even get into the double cowlicks. He could definitely throw a whirling dervish out of whirl.
9 comments:
Wow, three posts in a day! First of all, Bryn does look VERY important up at the table with Peter. Secondly, I can't believe you were eating the grass and not the dirt as a groundhog. Third...ly? I think there is a very good chance Calvin and Eli will be partners in crime someday. We should maybe warn the world...
wesley is overdue for a "fix it" hair cut. He was a wiggle worm while I cut his hair and it's not quite right all over. Calvin's looks much more tame.
Karen, I am with you. If Jake and Matthew were there too we might want to warn the aliens too. :) Your Funny Calvin! Miss ya!
Love- Sarah
I gave my boys haircuts just yesterday and it was indeed like trying to catch clouds and pin them down. I just threatened them that if they didn't hold still they may cause me to cut their ears off. It worked like a charm.
Jonathan and Calvin must be related. They have the same cowlick problem.
Seriously - but look how cute he is in your picture - that is PRICELESS!
Ok, I used to give Jor cuts. It was awful. A little over a year ago, we mutually decided to protect our relationship by sending him to a barber. I'm so thankful!
VERY HANDSOME CUT~ WAY TO NOT POKE HIS EYE OUT IN THE PROCESS!;)
Cami, I hate to break it to you, but that kid looks like pure mischief. Look at that devilish grin.
That's hilarious. What a perfect description of what it's like to give a toddler a hair cut!
He does look handsome though.
Post a Comment