Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Have you had your leftover pumpkin pie today?


7 comments:

Melanie said...

We never had leftover pumpkin pie so Calvin inspired me to make some. As if I really needed that extra dessert no one will eat but me. Thanks a lot Calvin.

Joe and Joanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

I wish we had leftover pie! I think I've been inspired as well, although I've had sick kids, so maybe I'll run to the grocery store when my hubby gets home and buy myself a nice pie! I'll call it battle pay for getting through the last few days with my sick kids and enjoy every bite!

ellen said...

He's so cute!

Karen said...

HA HA HA HA. I want some pie...rude!!

Sherene said...

I didn't get pumpkin pie this year, Calvin might inspire me to bake!

Joe and Joanne said...

I just noticed: Is that a beautiful Christmas tree behind that cute little red-headed boy?!