Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Snow fun

Elizabeth Bennett (Knightly version of P&P) on the cliff

My snow angel on the cliff. They both have poetic souls.

Calvin (hey wait up fellas!)

Bryn: I picked out my whole outfit and did my hair myself.

4 comments:

Diana said...

Nice snowman!!

Karen said...

(wiping a tear)...I was deeply touched by your snow angel's ode to p & p. She totally kills Keira Knightley's Elizabeth Bennett. I love the pic of Bryn...she has got some style going on!

Melanie said...

Bryn has great fashion sense, just like her father. Hee, hee.

Randy

Laura said...

I also dig the snow angel and think it's much better looking than horse-face Keira. Calvin looks safe in those duds... if by small chance he manages to fall off your chairs, your kitchen stools, your kitchen table, etc, I think it will fair better for him than previously attempted flights. As always, Bryn is stunning...