5 Books I really like:
1. Братья Карамазовы (okay, I confess I'm not fluent in Russian. I read the Brothers Karamozov)
2. Ceremony
3. Refuge
4. East of Eden
5. The Hitchhiker's Trilogy (yes, there are 5 of them, and I didn't like the movie)
5 Children's books I like:
1. The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear
2. Where the Wild Things Are
3. The Eleventh Hour
4. Anything by Chris Van Allsbergh
5. Make Way for Ducklings
5 Juvenile books/series I like:
1. Nancy Drew
2. Prydain Chronicles (Book of Three, Black Cauldron, etc.)
3. The Dark is Rising Series
4. The Giver
5. The Blue Sword
3 Books I've recently read:
1. Mayflower
2. Ceremony
3. How to Raise Kids You Want to Keep
Tag: Karen, Mel, Alicia, Rebecca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cami didn't tag me, but I (Peter) am going to go ahead and use her account to post my own set of book lists, which (perhaps unsurprisingly) coincide with hers at several points.
5 Books I really like:
1. The Lord of the Rings/Hobbit/Silmarillion (yes, I'm one of those).
2. Moby Dick
3. Wuthering Heights
4. The Power and the Glory
5. Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell
5 Children's books I like:
1. And the Dish Ran Away with the Spoon
2. Where the Wild Things Are
3. The Berenstein Bears Books
4. Winnie-the-Pooh/House at Pooh Corner
5. Make Way for Ducklings
5 Juvenile books/series I like:
1. The Giver
2. Prydain Chronicles but the Disney 80's movie was terrible, unfortunately.
3. The Dark is Rising Series but I've heard the new movie is terrible, unfortunately.
4. A View from Saturday
5. A Long Way from Chicago/A Year Down Yonder
3 Books I've recently read:
1. Till We Have Faces
2. Remains of the Day
3. No Country for Old Men
Cami! Thank you for the list. I can't wait to check out some of the books you listed!
I'm starting my list right away and will post soon!
Hi, I just wanted to add my support for the Prydain Chronicles and the Blue Sword. Classics for sure! Cami, I'm so glad they are on your list - they'd be on mine too. And in the Children's category, I suggest Love That Dog.
Post a Comment