So while we were at Laura' s house yesterday wishing her many happy returns, Calvin decided a fun game was to throw a ball down the steep stairs and wait for someone to go get it so he could do it again. Well, as was bound to happen, he threw himself down with the ball. He flipped head over heels a couple of times and landed at the bottom. Don't worry, he's okay (although he kept saying "bonk!" and screaming for a while). I guess that's what those silly baby gates are for.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Birthday cakes and Calvin's life as a ball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dad and I are pleased that you built me a cake - Dad because of your vocabulary, and I because it was delicious!
I'm terribly sorry about Calvin and his ball bouncing down my stairs... truly.
When Calvin's father was little, he was always bumping his head. He was taken in to the Doctor a couple of times in one week, once for stitches. When the Doctor said "Again?", Calvin's grandparents were afraid the Child Protection Police would be paying them a visit.
Oh, I'm sorry Calvin. Be happy your mother did not let you throw the ball across the road!
I wish I was there with my sisters...boo hoo. LONG LIVE JACOB!!!
Post a Comment