Friday, October 5, 2012

Tots and Robber

Observed on the playground: Ivy (3) and a fellow toddler were occupying a tunnel up on the structure. Another young lad (around 7) kept trying to pass through said tunnel, but was always met with shouts of “Robber! AGHHHH! Robber!!!” coming from the 3 year-olds.

After a few rounds of this, the lad exasperatedly proclaimed, “Look, I’m not a robber. I’m a decent guy, and I think you’d like me if you got to know me.” A lesson for life. 

7 comments:

Karen said...

Wise lad. :)

ellen said...

he sounds like a politician!

Jill said...

Kids are so smart!

Laura said...

Ha ha ha. I like him.

Kimberly said...

Well said!

Lynette said...

It would have been a little embarrassing to be outdone by two 3-year olds! I like that he added the part about them liking him if they got to know him! Great philosoper!

Marsha said...

I like that he used his words and didn't just push them out of the way.