Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween 2012


9 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

Looks like it will be a good one! :) Love the costumes, especially Bryn's. She makes a very cute Dorothy.

Jill said...

I'm racking my brain, but I can't remember ninjas in Wizard of Oz.

Cami said...

Well, Jill, that's the thing about ninjas. They're everywhere, including the Wizard of Oz, but we never see them.

Laura said...

I want to "like" Jill's comment and "double like" yours. But mostly I like the costumes and love the kids. Ivy almost looks innocent in that photo. Almost. ;-)

Marsha said...

Great costumes, and ditto the first sentence of Laura's comment.

Lynette said...

I feel that ninjas would be a great addition to the Wizard of Oz, or that Dorothy and Glinda would do well in the Ninja Show (whatever it is)! Cute costumes, great kids!

byebyedays said...

Cute kiddo's Cami! LOVE the costumes, and your little ninja cracks me up! =)

Karen said...

Totally saw the ninja in Wizard of Oz. Just sayin'.

Kimberly said...

We had a Dorothy and a ninja this year, too. I just forgot to take pictures. They all look awesome!