Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pets by the Hour


We had some great adventures with the Balls in RI over the weekend. We visited a lovely farm that was hosting all sorts of autumnal activities, including this wicked cool petting zoo. I've saved Calvin's favorite animal for a different post.

Also, I've been experimenting with different ways to display photos on my blog, and this is the maiden voyage of an image mapping technique: click on any square to see that image larger (and less cropped). Please let me know if it didn't work for you.



bryn and bunny
calvin and bird
pirate bryn
regular bryn
bunny tickles ivy
bryn shares with ivy
bunny secrets
different kind of prince
who is scarier?
calvin and taratula
show and tell
ivy pets tarantula
ivy and bird
ivy and the snake
show and tell ii
snake
calvin and snake
ivy and ferret
Image Map

5 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

What a fun activity! Uh, I'm no arachnophob but in holding that tarantula Calvin has done something I absolutely refuse to do. Brave boy!

Snazzy photo grid Cami! It worked for me - love it.

M & S said...

Reunited and it feels so good...it's nice to seeing the B/J reunion!

The Greg Jones Family Blog said...

Worked for me.

- Grandpa

ellen said...

I do not want to see that snake any bigger.

Marsha said...

Love these! Is it just me or does Calvin look a bit concerned when holding the snake and the tarantula?

P.S. The pic format works just fine for me.