| Bryn made marionettes out of a few of her toys and put on a grand show from her new bunk bed. |
| Calvin constructed a "Chinese" mask. You can tell it's Chinese by the spirals. |
| Ivy attended a tea party birthday party in costume. |
| Bryn made marionettes out of a few of her toys and put on a grand show from her new bunk bed. |
| Calvin constructed a "Chinese" mask. You can tell it's Chinese by the spirals. |
| Ivy attended a tea party birthday party in costume. |
7 comments:
You have such a cute family. just sayin
This is one very talented family. Especially Pete. It takes a lot of talent to get older. :-)
Exciting week, and Jill said exactly what I was thinking: TALENTED & fun Family!
Was it Wii bowling or actual bowling? Also, I get golf and bowling mixed up, do you want a high score in bowling? I'm waiting for the proof regardless.
Actual bowling. And yes, you want a high score in bowling. Generally, I'm happy if I can break 60. :)
What a happy week you've had! I'm very jealous of your bowling score. :)
Peter, you look very handsome in your old age! Very talented family indeed! Keep bowling, Cami!
Post a Comment