Friday, September 21, 2012

They Came Back!

Once upon a time, we shared a duplex with some very dear friends. They moved away, and our sadness was great. But years later, we find ourselves neighbors again (they now live in Rho-Disland). We had a beach day on Monday. Our joy is great.

Marcus and Bryn were pretty much siblings the first couple of years of their lives. It was great to see them pick right back up where they left off.
These guys were born a week apart. It was an exciting time at the Clewley Commune. They are now almost exactly the same size.

Bryn thrives at the beach.

5 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

This pictures are (A) Fun - I always love to see your kiddos; they're growing up so fast! and (B) make me want to head straight to the Vineyard for some last beach fun (though I think it might just be too cold as of this week). ;)

Darcy said...

I love the cool sand pictures!

Jill said...

Old friends are the best kind of friends. Looks like fun.

Melanie said...

These pictures are awesome! I love the comparison shots....can't believe the kiddos are growing up so quick.

Hope to see you all again soon.

-Randy

Karen said...

So fun. Those comparison shots are killing me.