Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Little Grave Robber


Ivy has taken up a life of macabre crime. Poor Mr. Nelson never had a chance of keeping those alluring star-spangled banners.

In other morbid news, my parents and I ambled up to the cemetery one fine evening to go plot shopping. It's a great cemetery to rest in peace. We'll be in good company and it has a lovely view from any direction.


6 comments:

Karen said...

Ummmm....

Ivy is very naughty. And I'm glad you found your grave sites?

Marsha said...

One Christmas, my parents told us they bought six plots in the Avon cemetery, for our family. Not exactly the pony we were all hoping for.

Laura said...

Well... where did you get your plots? Near grandpa? Near the Coxes'? Near the castle structures? I should probably do the same thing.

Cami said...

They're at the top of the hill near grandpa and grandma. It's a little weird to visit them both there.

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynette said...

Some people shop for food, some for clothes or furniture. We shop for plots. I'm just hoping we never really have to use them!