We just wrapped up a week-long reunion with Peter's side of the family. Every sibling and cousin was present (all 32 of us). We packed loads of fun into one week.
Activities included:
-Visiting ancestral graves in Wellsville
-Talent Show (Ivy danced, Calvin did a cartwheel, Bryn played the piano, I showed a movie that I had made, and Peter accompanied Puff the Magic Dragon)
-Hiking the Limber Pine trail
-Camping at Bear Lake (including Go-carts, wave runners, raspberry shakes, Polish horseshoes, and tent catching)
-Lagoon
-Logan Aquatic Center
-Pictures
-Olympics and minute to win it
-Board Games


5 comments:
It was fun! Let's do it again in three years.
-
Grandpa Jones
It looks like a great time! What a smart way to have a reunion.
I love family reunions. This ones looks like it was spectacular. I love how you went to all those fun places.
Hey, you guys forgot to tell me about the reunion. I would have brought a watermelon. Hmph.
That is quite amazing how the kids, girls AND boys, make such a perfect diagonal in height. Those pictures need to be framed on Peter's parents' wall!
cool.
Post a Comment