Watch out indeed. Miss Bryn, you look like the cutest, smartest, most enthusiastic student EVER!!! I just know you're going to love school, and I just know they're going to love you to bits.
Love the pictures!! I know how much Jennah would love to go to school with Bryn. They share a lot more then good taste in clothes... We are going to have to have you come for apple picking:)
Way to go Bryn! Does your teacher know you're smart enough to skip kindergarten and go straight to high school? Maybe you can start earning some extra money by tutoring your classmates.
I feel like we should've been there, since we were the first ones to meet her in the hospital. Time sure flies, we are glad to be apart of the journey!
Bryn, Congratulations on your 1st successful days of kindergarten. I wish I was your teacher. I hope you do indeed become the Queen of Spain because YOUR kingdom would be super COOL. Conor starts kindergarten Monday, the 14th. (Today was orientation day & we met his teacher & saw his class....) Reminiscing on the year you and Conor were born -----
"I snuck some goldfish for my asthma-tizer before lunch." -Calvin 9/1/10
"I'm going to be a scientist when I grow up- I'm going to be like Albert Einstein. Except I'm going to investigate with balloons." -Bryn 1/12/11
[Proudly] "I'm obnoxious!!!" [pauses a few seconds] "That means both my arms and both my legs are equally strong. " -Bryn 3/23/11
[After the first loud thunder clap of the day] "Huh? Oh no no no! A Dinasaur a-coming!" -Ivy 6/9/11
"Just, whatever you do, if someone calls you carrots, DO NOT break a slate over their head." -Bryn's advice to Calvin on his first day of kindergarten 8/30/11
"Uncle Lance is a bigger pile of nuts than Dad."
-Calvin 12/28/11
[As Bryn and Calvin were doodling numbers on the whiteboard] "Calvin!!! Don't draw a clown face on my eight. You'll ruin it's dignity."
-Bryn 5/4/12
"You'll find that sometimes even serious people have a little bit of laugh in them."
-Calvin 9/9/12
"Atoms are made of neutrons, electrons, and pecans."
-Calvin 2/9/13
"You would need safety gloves to move the sun. And a ladder"
18 comments:
Kindergarten going on seventh grade with how that one reads, writes, arithmetics, and etc. :)
I have known a more prepared child...maybe ever. Good luck Miss Bryn!
Watch out indeed. Miss Bryn, you look like the cutest, smartest, most enthusiastic student EVER!!! I just know you're going to love school, and I just know they're going to love you to bits.
That was Laura, not Grandma.
You will be awesome, Bryn! Have a great school year!
I think the second smartest person in her class will be the teacher.
Have fun Bryn!
Love the pictures!! I know how much Jennah would love to go to school with Bryn. They share a lot more then good taste in clothes... We are going to have to have you come for apple picking:)
shes gonna knock em dead you are sssssso awesome bryn miss you guys
I'm in mourning! She is growing up way toooo fast! You look lovely, Bryn!
This is from the real Lynette.
Way to go Bryn! Does your teacher know you're smart enough to skip kindergarten and go straight to high school? Maybe you can start earning some extra money by tutoring your classmates.
I meant to say...I have NEVER known a more prepared child...
...another math wiz?
I feel like we should've been there, since we were the first ones to meet her in the hospital. Time sure flies, we are glad to be apart of the journey!
She is so cute, I bet she's loving school!
So what did she think?
Bryn,
Congratulations on your 1st successful days of kindergarten. I wish I was your teacher. I hope you do indeed become the Queen of Spain because YOUR kingdom would be super COOL. Conor starts kindergarten Monday, the 14th. (Today was orientation day & we met his teacher & saw his class....) Reminiscing on the year you and Conor were born -----
i thought it was asome!!!
(the previous comment was made by Bryn)
Post a Comment