Friday, September 18, 2009

Every breath you take, every move you make

This is the neighbor's antisocial cat that watches Ivy through the window by her changing table. It totally creeps me out, especially since we saw it wandering through our backyard with a large rodent (squirrel?) hanging limply in it's jaw.
I'll be watching you
*No photoshop or editing was used in this picture- I took it through the window, and that's Ivy's reflection.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Maybe the cat is trying to protect her? Maybe Ivy smells like a rodent? I'm just brainstorming...

Jill said...

All cats creep me out, especially ones that stalk my children...... Okay, maybe there has never been cats that stalk my children.

Karen said...

Ummmm....weird.

Tammy and Alvin said...

Freaky! Maybe it's time to install some blinds.

David said...

DADickey: The photgraphic effects in that picture are pure art - - or maybe just luck? It gives me some ideas for future nature shots. Keep the cat around for the kids to haul around and play with (see Eli on our blog). Personally I can't think of one good reason that cat's were mutated.

SheilaO said...

When we first brought Brionna home after she was born I had set her down on the floor and I don't think our cat had ever been around a baby. That cat looked at her squirming and I think she thought Brionna would be her next meal. We watched her very carefully after that!

Joe and Joanne said...

That pictures IS creepy.
Hmmm...I doubt that the cat has mal-intentions though. It might just want to cuddle with her. Who wouldn't?