Friday, September 11, 2009

A Pictographic Journey: How we got from point A to point B






Note: The last picture was taken by Calvin. As I swooped in to rescue Ivy, he swooped over to the tripod to snap a shot. You can see my hand in the photo.

Side note: this picture was on Karen's blog today. Could these boys be related?

7 comments:

David said...

DADickey: WHAT kind of mother lets the older brother beat the #@#%@&* out of little sister and just stands by taking pictures?

Jill said...

AWESOME!

I also really like Ivy's outfit. Super cute hat! She might as well look good while she's getting beat up.

byebyedays said...

And that will continue!:) Cute little kiddo's!

Cami said...

Dad- maybe the kind of mother who's own parents often left her in the care of her three adoring* older brothers.

*and by adoring, I mean torturing

Joe and Joanne said...

:) I smile with you, not at you.
Calvin is certainly making his "older brother" status and all rights and priviledges that go along with that title crystal clear to Ivy. I'm waiting for the future post where I see she gets him back.

I love her outfit Cami - the hat is ADORABLE!

Chandra said...

I LOVE Ivy's outift and the hat! PS...Caleb hates Madeline these days for similar reasons

Karen said...

ha h aha ha! I like this post. Mostly...because it makes me feel a little better about myself. My favorite pic is the second to last one where Ivy has the hat over her eyes. ADORAblE!