Sunday, September 13, 2009

Drumroll..........Magic Show!!!

While Peter was sleeping this afternoon, the kids and I made a movie akin to the old movies I grew up making with my family on a Video8(?) (what was that, Dad?- think dinosaur/early prototype of a home video recorder). Grab some popcorn for this one:

14 comments:

s. said...

That amazing!! I think this is an award winner:)

Kimberly said...

Jacob and I have just enjoyed watching the amazing magicians four times in a row - and Jacob is now collapsing into a puddle of tears on the floor because I am not letting him watch again right now. "Hoewee cow!", gasps and giggles from our side of cyberspace! I'll be putting this on a continuous loop for Jake today! :-)

Jill said...

Watching that was simply magical and the boys were very impressed!My personal favorite was money pouring out of Calvin's ear. I was expected just a few coins, not a waterfall!

This video reminded me of when we were kids and we would have our uncles film us as we magically walked into a wall and disappeared. We were delighted for hours with that stuff. Kids!

The Greg Jones Family Blog said...

Incredible magic! These kids (and their director) have real talent. Grandma and Grandpa Jones are now enchanted superfans. We might not always comment, but we always follow avidly. Love You All!

Joe and Joanne said...

:) That made my day.

Cami - you're giving Peter Jackson a run for his money. Did I hear you were slated to be the video producer of the next LOTR series?

byebyedays said...

I'm so impressed with all of your talent! I think you enjoyed that more than your kiddles.:) OUTSTANDING!

Laura said...

Calvin, how did you turn Ivy into frosting?

Bryn, how did you make money pour out of Calvin's ears?

You guys must be MAGIC!!! I loved your show!

Drewmeister said...

Calvin must have loved playing the lead role instead of back-up. What talented kids you have. So glad to see Ivy was safely transformed from frosting back to herself!

Karen said...

Hi. Do you remember my son?! He has crocodile tears streaming down his face and will not stop asking in a very distressed tone...

"WHERE-DIT-GO?!"

David said...

Oh how grateful I am that we have internet family time! I love how cousins can perform and other cousins can enjoy even though they are thousands of miles away! Great performance Calvin, Bryn, and Ivy.

Laura said...

Wait... is Eli concerned about the disappearance of the baby or the frosting? Either is understandable...

Whites said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SLP said...

Stunning piece of artestry!
Can I hire them for Theo's next birthday party?

Sweeney Household said...

I love Calvin's face when the money starts pouring out of his ear! Well done, Magicians!