Today she constructed the mean ugly giant and brought him home. After he stomped around the house and growled a bit, she decided he was lonely living the tyrant bachelor life, so quickly set to work constructing him a wife, daughter, son, and cat (of course).

Unrelated to mean and ugly, Ivy has been steadily gaining her land legs, but as of yet will not make forward progress in her new-found vertical position (phew!).
4 comments:
Isaac probably knows that ugly giant; he apparently attends the "Monster School", or so he tells us. He has all sorts of friends from there! Ivy sure looks cute standing there; enjoy while you can!
Seriously, when the kids start walking it's all over!
I love Bryn's imagination. It lights up my life!
Does the ugly giant have a name? What about his wife and children? I can tell that Bryn lives in the Land of Peace and Happiness, where even giants can be tamed. It is a very nice world!
Well, I do like to be prepared. I think I'll print out this list, just in case. Also, Ivy standing unassisted is just plain naughty. I think you should bind her feet.
Post a Comment