Sunday, April 4, 2010

Job Application

Dear fluffy sir (or madam):

We are applying for your job. We'd be great at it. Our qualifying skills include:

Mass producing decorated eggs

Hopping (with bags of eggs in our mouth)

And Hiding and Hunting


If you don't give us your job, we will eat you just like we devoured this cake of your likeness.


Sincerely,

Bryn and Calvin

11 comments:

Karen said...

It has be said. Their jumping form is impeccable. Especially Bryn's. It makes my back hurt a little bit...

Laura said...

They're so hired.

Quoth Tim (upon viewing the cake): "Now I'm even angrier that I'm not back there."

Kimberly said...

Happy Easter! I want that cake. And some eggs delivered to my house, please.

David said...

I'm still trying to figure out genetically where you and your children got all of your talents! Wow, jumping and cake decorating and blogging! Impressive!

Sweeney Household said...

You are so clever, Cami. I always love reading your blog. When I saw Calvin waltz into the Egg Hunt on Saturday I wanted to take him home with me. His slicked hair and his cute little voice is enough to want to steal him! That cake looks very tasty too. What an amazing mom!

Drewmeister said...

You are too funny--I always know your blog will give me a good laugh. Good luck with the job app!

Corinne said...

LOL Happy Easter you guys!

Melanie said...

Fun Easter pics. I was thinking of you guys all weekend as you basked in the sunny weather. I think for the first time in history it was colder in Okinawa than it was in Boston. As we hunted for eggs in the rain and mud I was slightly mad at you. I hope you'll forgive me.

Jill said...

That cake is seriously cute. I want to make it too!

As for the job application... they leave the Easter Bunny in the dust!

David said...

Perhaps if Calvin and Bryn don't get the job of Easter Bunny, your dad could apply!

Carrie said...

That cakes turned out so cute! good job!