Friday, April 2, 2010

Pondy picnic

We took advantage of the lovely summer-like weather and had a picnic at the state park farm up the road.

The pond had risen quite a bit due to the recent rainstorms. Here's a picture of the pond 2 years ago:

And here's the same sign today:

On the way there we saw many more signs of the flood. It makes me sick to think about these unfortunate homeowners.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, I'm glad my house isn't one of those, but I would have liked to join you guys for that picnic.

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

DADickey: Spring has not sprung around here yet but when it does I am getting out my Calvin hat and wearing it. Great taste, Calvin.

Unknown said...

I love that park! I can't wait to visit with the dog and baby. I can't believe how high the water is!

M & S said...

Bryn looks so little in the picture from the year before. Can't believe how much she's grown! ;)