Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Visitor



This critter almost tried to jump on me when I was walking to the car. So I ran inside and took a shot at it from the window. I like living in the woods.

8 comments:

ellen said...

At first I thought you meant a SHOT with a SHOTgun.

Diana said...

When I saw the first picture, I thought the back of your whicker chair was a huge snake! I like the real visitor better, although not if it jumped on my head!

Karen said...

Um, Cami, I think you need to stay away from raccoons. You have a bad history with them. I'm just sayin'...

Kimberly said...

Yikes! Raccoons are so, um, cute? And S.C.A.R.Y. I'm glad it didn't jump onto your head. (Like Diana, I also thought the back of the chair was a snake. Hee Hee. Glad I was wrong about that one!)

Laura said...

Sweet coon.

s. said...

you have history with raccoons? SAME we should share stories sometime, I HATE them so much I don't care how dang cute they are.

s. said...

btw- I thought it was a snake too

Karen said...

I also thought it was a snake.