"Guess what mommy? Last night I had a dream that I was jumping on my friend's trampoline and I jumped so high that I landed on a cloud and ate holes in it (he later told me it tasted like cotton candy) and there was also an apple tree there and I ate a red apple and it was so delicious, but I didn't throw it in the sun."So now you know what 2 year-olds dream about. I tried to record a version of it (despite Bryn leaping in front of him constantly).
sometimes the blogger video doesn't work, but it's higher quality, so try it first and if it doesn't work you can try this one:
9 comments:
I love how he says "delicious!"
How amazing that he can remember all this!
Tell him to bring me some apples next time he visits that awesome cloud.
I am so relieved he didn't throw that red apple into the sun. That would have been a tragedy.
Sweet Calvin. I love it! I wish my dreams were as fun.
Calvin, keep having fun dreams. And enjoy them. When you get older you'll forget how to go to sleep! I enjoyed this dream even more when he described it in a phone conversation. He was still very exuberant.
Peter,
Jesse Barnes just gave me the link to the symposium blog. Sign me up!
My personal blog is www.robertkmortensen.blogspot.com
My family blog is
www.ickatoadslilypad.blogspot.com
I always wondered what it would be like to land on the clouds...How much fun and tastey!
I always wondered what it would be like to land on the clouds...How much fun and tastey!
Post a Comment