Calvin loves his "ammal" blanket Linus style. I'm surprised that it's structural integrity has held up as long as it has: a testament to my mother's quilting and fabric choosing abilities. He has to have it "spread" just right over him so that he can see both the brown and the gray kangaroos.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Calvin is grateful for his blanket
Calvin loves his "ammal" blanket Linus style. I'm surprised that it's structural integrity has held up as long as it has: a testament to my mother's quilting and fabric choosing abilities. He has to have it "spread" just right over him so that he can see both the brown and the gray kangaroos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like my blanket too Calvin. And Jonathan, well, if we lost his blanket he might not survive. So he joins you in your blanket gratitude!
I am always happy when someone finds security in some of my "love work". Calvin, you are on my list of blessings!
Post a Comment