Monday, November 3, 2008

Easy Button

With all the sugary loot we hauled in last week, there has been a lot of talk about how eating too much candy can lead to stomach aches and tooth decay (oh how I wish I could heed my own advice).

I thought I had Calvin convinced to walk the ways of moderation, when tonight he suddenly announced with all of his two year-old wisdom, "If my teeth get decayed, I will just push this button (his nose) and they will be all fixed." Then he asked for more candy.

7 comments:

Lesa said...

If only fixing things were really as easy as pushing a button on your nose!

purpletailgate said...

Sounds like Calvin has it all figured out.

David said...

I like this Calvin guy!

Jill said...

I wish I had known this before I spent $450 dollars taking the kids to the dentist last month!

Joe and Joanne said...

Good logic. Sure, why not? Makes sense to me. He doesn't yet have any adult teeth - and who needs their baby-teeth anyway? :)

Darcee said...

We all need an easy button!

Laura said...

That's how I got my fingers extended.