Peter likes that he can have an honest conversation with Laura and be very blunt in his statements without offending her. In the rare case he does offend her, she is quick to tell him so and they can talk it out instead of leaving him to wonder what went wrong.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Peter is grateful for Laura
Peter likes that he can have an honest conversation with Laura and be very blunt in his statements without offending her. In the rare case he does offend her, she is quick to tell him so and they can talk it out instead of leaving him to wonder what went wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm like that Laura is always ready for an adventure. She has taught me to be more flexible with my plans, and that has opened the door to some great adventures like waterskiing in with near-strangers, biking fearlessly past mean bulls along the deer fence, and hauling my kids in a bike trailer along Newport Beach's coastline.
I love Laura's compassion. She cares deeply for those she loves and she cares deeply for those she has no idea who they are. I can't even count how many times I've been with her and she's seen someone in a wheelchair or a blind man or a crazed homeless person and she literally breaks down in tears. She never "gets used" to the hardships others have to endure and I think it is one of her most endearing qualities.
We love Laura because she adores our daughter and always seems pleased when we ask her to babysit. Its nice to have someone who shares such admiration for her, she will be a wonderful mother someday. ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAR-LAR! I'm SO GLAD I got to grow up with you around, you made the teen years SO MUCH FUN and I will always LOVE YOU!:)
Oh wow, why thank you everybody for making up nice things about me. What a nice surprise...
We like Laura because of the already said qualities as well as being a great story teller...She tells really good stories about things that happened the same day. Also, she is very welcoming and warm to everyone she meets. Duh, Duh, Happy Birfday gus gus!!!!
I like that Laura is so adventurous! It's true, I think of Laura and I think of adventure. Am I allowed to say more?
Okay, I also like that Laura is so cheerful and has a good sense of humor. Both are inevitably and inseparably connected to who she is, and I love that about Laura!
I love Laura's bathroom cleaning abilities. I have benefited from this many times. Laura, you've got skills girl!
Post a Comment