Thursday, November 13, 2008

Leaves 1 Me 1

The leaves pulled in a big win in today's match up. After spending all morning and lunchtime furiously raking and blowing, I suffered a big loss when the leaves put in a ringer: the rain. So there's a big old pile of leaves sitting in the second parking space in our driveway getting soaked. With my luck, the rain won't let up and then the snow will start and it will be there all winter. Grumble grumble grumble.

The yard's mound-of-dirtness was getting to me after seeing the above picture, so I thought I'd spruce things up a bit in Paint. Here's what it would look like with a luscious patch of grass and, of course, crabgrass.

9 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

I know - Rain, rain, go away!

Maybe the wind will servicably blow the leaves into the forest for you?!

Karen said...

ha ha. i love your new grass. it's so green for this time of year...

Jill said...

Give up Cami. You can't win!

Alicia said...

Will real grass even grow there? Is there real grass anywhere on the East Coast? All our parks here have random weird crabgrass/weed combinations.

Amy said...

I wish growing plants and doing yardwork was as easy as playing with paint!

David said...

If you lived in Camelot, they'd blow away completely, at night, of course!

Laura said...

Just what the heck is going on? You haven't updated your blog for 2-3 days and I for one am getting sick and tired of waiting. And clicking. And being disappointed.

Anonymous said...

Get 'em Cami!

Sherie said...

love the grass!
P.S. I tagged you on my blog.