It turns out that cutting out foam board is not as easy as it looks. It's kind of like sheetrock: two thin solid layers on the outsides and a flaky crumbly layer inside. Maybe I lacked proper tools; I used a Stanley knife and a kitchen steak knife. I was tempted to try my jigsaw, but I was afraid it would shred the interior styrofoam.
But I persevered (=finally quit procrastinating), and a few months later and thanks to Courtney's scrap night, here is the finished project. In case your wondering, I used masking tape to adhere them to the wall.
14 comments:
It's perfect! I love it.
Well done Cami! I should start using a steak knife when I scrapbook if it gets that kind of results. I bet Bryn loves those!
OK C, your diligence has paid off. Looks great!
Very Cute!
so cute!
My name is spelled, "L A U R A" and I like reds, greens, browns, cherries, and elephant patterns. Thanks, love ya.
That really looks great Cami! Way to go!
It definitely looks better than any steaks I grill! I love it!
They look great. I don't believe your story about how difficult it was.
Sweet Cami. Miss B's room is becoming a place I would never want to leave if I lived there. Very very fun!
I like them! Now for the dastardly C right? Just come to another scrapbooking night.
Looks perfect Cami! Too bad Cricut doesn't do that size..
I like your style of doing things. What problem can't you solve with a steak knife?
Super cute good thing she has a short name!!!
Post a Comment