Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eco Tarium and Tarium we did

Report from Bryn and Calvin:

  • The train: so so fun
  • The tunnel: dark but fun
  • The giant inflated dino: big and fun to jump on
  • Imitating a lecturer: oh so fun
  • Petting (well, examining) sea creatures: delightfully fun
  • The Planetarium Show: so NOT FUN. In the words of both of them: "talking planets are scary." Note to self: introduce kids to a screen just a bit larger than our 20" monitor before taking them into a planetarium with spinning effects and objects seeming to fly right at them.
  • The manual treadmill: best ever and fought over by all (sorry- not pictured)

Overall rating: super way to spend a day!

5 comments:

Adam said...

Am I to believe that something is either fun or not fun? Is that all there is to life... or is that all there is to a 3 and 4 year old's life?

byebyedays said...

Oh yeah, what's not to love about all that? Looks like a kid paradise! I even love anything dinosaur!

David said...

Imitating a lecturer? I think you have solved a mystery of the universe. Imitating lecturers is great fun, especially if you have a live microphone! The entire experience sounded delightful! I want to come next time.

M & S said...

Looks like so much fun, I can't wait until K has more of an attention span. ;)

Laura said...

The picture of Calvin looking through a microscope is most certainly going to hang above my lab bench. I'm going to see if we can make him our lab mascot.