Monday, September 22, 2008

Ahhh, Honesty.

I served stuffed Manicotti tonight, and while Calvin made a valiant effort to try it, he didn't make much of a dent in his Manicottus. At the end of dinner, he looked at me and sweetly and sincerely said, "Thank you for that yucky dinner, Mom."

8 comments:

rebecca said...

That's a keeper.

Jill said...

I like honest kids!

Alicia said...

Any chance you would be willing to trade kids? Sarah has told me recently that Barbie would be a better mother than I am and also asked me when I was going to make a dinner that wasn't disgusting. At least Calvin says his mean things nicely.

byebyedays said...

That's pretty funny... I want some!

David said...

He has been taught proper manners!

Karen said...

I like that you wrote "manicottus".

Swoopref said...

Sounds like something Conor would say. Cute!

Watauga Relief Society said...

that is HILARIOUS!