Saturday, September 24, 2011

Two Seconds Before She Went to Timeout*...


*For pinching.

They made some lovely music together before the pinching episode, and even sang a few duets.


And fear not, Squiggles soon found her smile again.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Both faces are so priceless... Squiggles has been practicing her pinching at her house. Maybe she's acting out what happened to her. ;-) She's also been "practicing" temper tantrums. I think she sees them at daycare.

Jill said...

I love the look on Ivy's face. That's priceless.

Marsha said...

Wow! I really think you should enter this one in a contest somewhere. It captures this moment perfectly.

Joe and Joanne said...

Uh-oh! Poor Squiggles. That look on Ivy's face is hilarious: "Okay, now let me see what she does if I do this!" Discovery, discovery.

BTW: It was SO good to see you again last night!

Lance M. Dickey said...

I like everything about this picture. It makes me want to go pinch Mason right now!

Lynette said...

It's amazing to see one child so devastated and one so totally delighted! Is there a moral to this picture?

Karen said...

I feel happy when I pinch things,too. I feel for Squiggles, though. She doesn't look that excited about the situation.