a crow. It said caw caw caw. [This was the first animal we saw. I still had high expectations for her identification skills] Then we saw:
a chicken
see that owl chicken?
what's wrong [with] dat chicken?Actually, the above picture is of two cows- look closely and you'll see the hooves of the baby cow being born. The mowing cow two pictures above is the father bull, and he was as anxious as expectant fathers come. We watched the calf being born. Ivy took it all in stride and was ready to move on to see the next chickens or cows as if that sort of thing happened every day. I guess it does.
We also saw No-Mason-dat-Ivy's-kitty:
and Ivy showed the kitty her Marilyn Monroe impression:
6 comments:
I believe I am missing out on life because I have never seen a calf being born. Actually I've never seen the birth of any animal. Must be time for a trip to the farm.
You are Chandra.
In other news, Ivy is adorable. And her classification of animals would have been so much easier to learn. Where was she when Adam was naming things?
I just think it's too bad that she didn't get to see any chickens or cows...
I had no idea there were so many species of chicken back east. You learn something new everyday. Thanks Ivy girl!
You know, chickens are my favorite animal. Glad to know Ivy appreciates them too! --Funny post!
neat post, but I think that one of the cows actually might be a pig (the pink one in the mud)
Post a Comment