Tuesday, January 11, 2011

She's got Rhythm


...As in, iambic pentameter sort of rhythm. Well, to be more precise, she alternates two iambic dimeter lines with an anapestic trimeter line until the end when she has a couplet with back to back iambic tetrameter. It's complicated and jazzy. Introducing The Wedding:


6 comments:

Laura said...

I forsee a nobel prize for literature in her future - Bravo, Bryn!!!

Kimberly said...

Excellent poem, Bryn! Keep writing!

Diana said...

Great poem! Wow, school really is paying off. I (mostly) understood what you were saying!

David said...

Totally delightful to listen to. Great job writing and reading, Miss Bryn! Cami, I also enjoyed your intro, though I had to look up several of the words!

Jill said...

I don't know about all that pentameter, trimeter jazz, but I can tell a good poem when I hear it, and that poem was awesome!

p.s. I hate when cakes fall down at weddings!

Joe and Joanne said...

"complicated and jazzy" and fun and cute and I think I'll watch the recital video again - awesome! Good work Bryn!