This young lady spent an obscene amount of time on her snow day off of school this week trying to make it into the top ten of the toilet paper dragging app on my iPod Touch.

She succeeded (and even came in 2nd), but later discovered the price of that glory:
iBlister.
6 comments:
Poor iBryn. I hate iBlisters. Maybe you have an app to help them?
Wow, she must have delicate fingers. Hope it heals quickly.
Bwa ha h ha! This is the best post ever. Bryn, I am so proud of you. Hard work pays off and I have never met anyone with an iblister...not even Zack.
We have some iBlisters around here too. I'd like to say they were on the kids, but it's the dad who has problems at our house.
Most impressive, Bryn! You excel in everything you do!
hahahaha I'll have to alert Dr. Scott about this one. He just diagnosed "texting thumb" the other day...
Post a Comment