The trouble with angels is that sometimes they develop a stubborn streak. This little angel decided to throw a whole crop of sleeping troubles at us this week after 20 blissful months of near-perfection in the sleep department. Now we're dealing with refusal to take naps, refusal to go to sleep at night without a fight, night wakings galore, and way too early wake up time.
I hope to be able to report progress soon. But in the meantime, enjoy photos of the cutest angel jammies ever, followed by the cutest footwear picked out by a toddler ever, and I'll remind myself that she really is still an angel.
5 comments:
Where did you get those jammies?! I must have some immediately. She is an angel...I mean just look at that face.
Love her style. So sorry you're not sleeping. If it helps, I still think she's the cutest thing to walk the planet.
Sometimes angels have bad days too. Cute jammies.
Definetly an Angel.
I LOVE her face on that first shot...she is adorable.
Post a Comment